Monday, September 8, 2014

Season 1 Episode 11 ~ "The Torment of Tantalus"


SUMMARY:
Dr. Daniel Jackson sees a video documenting classified experiments from 1945 in which the Stargate was actually activated and Ernest LittlefieldCatherine Langford's love was stranded alone on a planet for more than 50 years. SG-1, and Langford gate to the planet and are surprised to find Littlefield still alive.

*** Alright there's your summary now I need you to talk about it discuss in comments***
Also add pictures 
Favorite Quotes from the Episodes
Let us know did you like it or not?
What worked for you?
What didn't work for you in this episode?
Is it one of your favorites if so why?

4 comments:

  1. What no love for Paul M. Being the first person through the gate?

    Favorite line: The Pentagon has lost whole countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I didn't see that are you talking about our Paul from SGA? Seriously I admit I didn't rewatch this episode LOL now I will have to if that's the case

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul said (I think it was just at HawaiiCon) that he asked why he didn't get more guest roles on SG-1 and was told the SG fans were too good and would recognize him instantly so they couldn't reuse people as other characters.

    ReplyDelete