Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Season 1 Episode 12 ~ "Bloodlines"


SUMMARY
In order to learn more about Goa'uld symbiotes,SG-1 returns to Chulak to retrieve one. Meanwhile,Teal'c finds his family and tries to keep his son,Rya'c, from being implanted with a symbiote.


*** Alright there's your summary now I need you to talk about it discuss in comments***
Also add pictures 
Favorite Quotes from the Episodes
Let us know did you like it or not?
What worked for you?
What didn't work for you in this episode?
Is it one of your favorites if so why?

3 comments:

  1. Great episode! Bra'tac is one of my favorite re-occurring characters. It also shows what has happened to Teal'c's family which did a good job in not only showing the relationship he had with them but also the process in which the Goa'uld take their new Jaffa.

    The quote about crossing that bridge when we come to it has been a quote I actually use in my every day life.

    I would not say its one of my all time top episodes, but it definitely a good episodes to get to understand Teal'c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to feels as if season 1 is the origin season. Thus far we have learned about Jack, Daniel or we will on Daniel, Carter and now Teal'c I understand why all of these are important I am just now with this rewatch figuring it out. It could explain why this season feels disconnected and random. Instead of focusing on an over arching theme we are trying to learn the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this season was used to give background and re watching it again I like how each character receives at least one episode.

    I forgot Sally Richardson played Teal'c's wife in this episode.

    It's not one if my favorites but I do love it introduced backstory for Teal'c and it he first appearance of Bratac

    ReplyDelete