Sunday, August 31, 2014

Season 1 Episode 6 "The First Commandment"




Summary:
SG-1 is on a mission to retrieve SG-9, who have been declared MIA on Avnil. The team soon discover that leader of SG-9, Captain Jonas Hanson, is posing as the "god" of the planet's inhabitants, who willingly protect him. They must be stopped.


*** Alright there's your summary discuss in comments***
Also add pictures 
Favorite Quotes from the Episodes
Let us know did you like it or not?
What worked for you?
What didn't work for you in this episode?
Is it one of your favorites if so why?

6 comments:

  1. While I didn't care for this one it was still interesting. I enjoyed seeing how easy the temptation would be to become a "god". It did show a semi realistic side to the danger of doing what the SG teams do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one of my favorite episodes but I think it have insight into carter.
    I enjoyed seeing Jack in command mode his leadership, tactical and black ops in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite line: I'm no expert on this thing but I generally know the first commandment.

    Ok it's not the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not an episode I really like much. I didn't find that the actor playing the villain was very believable. He is portraying that he believes himself to be a god and some of that is done well like the part where Carter couldn't shoot him, but all the help he seems to require and ask for feels very contrary to his mental state

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you go without calling for reiinforcements/backup when going after crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tastes like chicken .... it's macaroni and cheese.

    ReplyDelete