Saturday, August 30, 2014

Season 1 Episode 5 "The Broca Divide"


Summary: 
After visiting P3X-797SG-1 discovers The Touched, a race of Humans infected by a disease that seems to devolve them into animal-like creatures. To make matters worse, SG-1 inadvertently brings the disease back with them, where it rapidly spreads throughout the SGC. The only way to cure them is to get a blood sample from the Untouched, who believe the disease to be a curse.

*** Alright there's your summary discuss in comments***
Also add pictures 
Favorite Quotes from the Episodes
Let us know did you like it or not?
What worked for you?
What didn't work for you in this episode?
Is it one of your favorites if so why?

5 comments:

  1. Not going to lie kind of like this one. I like seeing everyone infected and the team pulling together their strengths. I like the alpha side of Jack Carter and even Daniel. I think this is the one that made me learn what shipping was and that I thought Sam and Jack would be good together even though they can't be together. I also admit enjoying Daniel becoming an alpha (didn't see that coming) and the team having to rely on Teal'c

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that bugged me was that Sam was so willing to jump into interfere with a society that they did not understand.

    Alpha male Jack was awesome.

    Favorite line: hey Lucy I'm home!

    Teal'c I am not Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite line:
    Thank you sir I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually it's more my front side I was worried about LOL I heart Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty solid episode, don't know that i'd be able to stop Carter from jumping me though :). Teal'c I'm am not Lucy line was classic

    ReplyDelete