Monday, September 1, 2014

Season 1 Episode 7 "Cold Lazarus"


Or as I like to call it "Don't touch the alien forming crystal on another planet" episode

SUMMARY:
During a search through a yellow desert planet filled with blue crystalsColonel Jack O'Neill inadvertently touches one and is knocked unconscious. A double of himself is created to examine the Tau'ri and returns to Earth, where he is set loose to explore Jack's past and soon becomes an unwitting threat to society.


*** Alright there's your summary discuss in comments***
Also add pictures 
Favorite Quotes from the Episodes
Let us know did you like it or not?
What worked for you?
What didn't work for you in this episode?
Is it one of your favorites if so why?

5 comments:

  1. OK sarcasm aside I liked this episode a lot. I enjoyed learning about Jack's past and what he is and was going through. I also enjoyed learning that planets can have life forms other than humans and they still have meaning and intelligence. I think these shows get stuck in ruts that all aliens look like little grey men or human. This time we got to see a new society and creature which I loved learning about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Sara. This was a good episode to learn about what happened to Charlie. It shows that even underneath that shell of O'Neill, he was a loving and caring parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I think this episode was a good way to show what happened to Charlie but also how Jack had begun to work through. It was good to see yet another side of Jack so soon in the series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah good episode. The only thing I would have liked is if they could have played a little more with his ex-wife seeing two jacks and a little boy who looks like her son a bit more. The actress put on a great performance, I always tear up a bit at the end of that episode

    ReplyDelete