Friday, August 29, 2014

Week 2 Schedule

Week 2 -
SG-1 since labor day weekend is upon us let's go for as many as we can. I was thinking maybe shoot for 5 and then if we can't we will slow down towards the end of the week..

August 31st through September 6th 

So let's watch 
The Broca Divide
The First Commandment
Cold Lazarus
The Nox (MY FAVORITE)
Brief Candle (NOT MY FAVORITE)

And we can discuss this week as we watch so look in the comments for other's thoughts on these episodes

Each Episode will have it's own post so keep an eye out of them then comment I will keep a running tab on the menu bar above to help us keep track. 

We are just trying this out so if you have suggestions fell free to tell them to us (BE GENTLE) as I am a delicate flower and only like nice things. 

You can join at anytime! 
Have fun
Enjoy
See you throughout the week!

1 comment:

  1. Uh not going to lie I started renaming episodes so um if it offends or ticks off people I will stop.

    ReplyDelete